Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bass Caddy

I promised you a picture of the bass loaded onto the caddy so here it is.




Most times people put the bass back against the caddy frame but that requires more modifications. I discovered that by turning it sideways, it fit right into the support for the golf bag. In fact, all the weight is on the bag support. The end peg support is not supporting any weight. It just keeps the bass in place.
The rig is really well-balanced and very light. I've had no problems going up and down stairs. The wheel base is pretty wide and sometimes I have to make room for it to get through a narrow space, but if that's the worst of my problems, I can live with it. Love the way it folds up and slips in beside the bass in the van and keeps it from rolling over.

See post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment